Take control of your antennas
Designed for maritime connectivity services operating on GEO satellites as well as forthcoming NGSO networks, this one-meter innovation offers deep IoT capabilities that allow service technicians to take control with visibility into antenna health and performance on demand. Leveraging Cobham SATCOM’s unique R&D facilities and VSAT antenna leadership, the SAILOR 1000 XTR Ku is a technology leap that enables diverse global satellite connectivity services with unrivaled reliability for safer, greener, and more efficient digital ship and fleet management.
A future-proof platform
SAILOR XTR™ is the cutting-edge technology platform at the heart of all new SAILOR antenna systems. Its new capabilities can maximize performance and optimize customer service, resulting in industry-leading uptime.
Technical features including a new type of control box located inside the Above Deck Unit with a super-fast processor, new modular star network module topology, deep self-diagnostics capabilities, and extended highly secure remote access contribute to optimizing every aspect of operation and management of SAILOR XTR™ antennas.
One antenna platform for the future – SAILOR XTRTM
• Rapid deployment technology with a true one-cable solution and software-enabled functions replace mechanical intervention during installation and operation.
• Best-in-class RF performance ensures that customers get the most out of their VSAT subscription.
• Built-in flexibility ready for future satellite networks.
• Dual antenna operation for reliable automatic switching between two antennas.
• New secure software platform reduces risk of hacking.
• New pedestal design simplicity improves mechanical performance.