The Caribbean is constantly faced with natural destructive forces. All one has to do is think about the recent effects of the sequential earthquakes in Puerto Rico and the numerous hurricanes that have spread disaster across the Caribbean – Irma, Irene, Maria, and the others before them.
Furthermore, it’s surprising that better backup solutions for business continuity aren’t in place in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean as a whole.
As a result of the need for better business continuity solutions, Expedition Communications is participating in an event to directly address the topic. On February 11th, the CTO of Expedition Communications, Jerry Creekbaum, will speak at the event, Capacity Caribbean 2020. He’ll make a case for the use of satellite telecommunications as a business continuity solution in the region.
Who Should Attend This Talk and Expected Topics
- CEOs, CIO’s,
- Heads of Network Engineering
- Directors / IT Decision Makers
- The evolution of satellite technology
- Using satellite technology as a vital part of a disaster migration strategy
- How to achieve complete independence from local/regional networks
- Use cases