The TracVision HD11 provides unlimited HD and DVR support, KVH’s exclusive TriAD multi-band antenna design for simultaneous tracking of Ka- and Ku-band satellites, and an Internet Protocol-enabled Antenna Control Unit (IPACU) for simple, seamless operation. It uses a four-axis (three-axis plus skew) stabilized smart antenna system that tracks satellites on the horizon, even in far northern latitudes, as well as directly overhead. It offers the highest signal gain in its class, bringing satellite TV programming even farther offshore from television satellites worldwide, including DIRECTV’s North American HDTV service.
- All-new four-axis pedestal design with robotic direct drive that is stronger and tracks better than competing products
- Digitally programmable Ku-band LNB for outstanding reception of both linear and circular signals for both standard- and high-definition programming AND support for Ka-band HDTV
- Advanced RF7 satellite identification, fully integrated DVB-S2 compatibility, and dual tuners, which make the TracVision HD11 the smartest satellite TV system at sea, capable of updating itself when service providers make changes to their satellite parametersintegrated GPS and NMEA 0183 compatibility for even faster satellite acquisition as well as keyhole satellite tracking along the Equator
- Integrated GSM Remote Support Module for remote diagnostics and support
- Greatest range of motion (-25 degrees to +120 degrees) of any maritime satellite TV system
- High-performance antenna for outstanding tracking, even in the most grueling maritime environments
- Convenient web interface and exclusive iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad apps that allow you or your customer to switch satellites, customize the satellite library, check signal strength, download and install antenna software updates, and send information directly to KVH technical support from anywhere onboard