The Cradlepoint IBR600C Series are semi-ruggedized, cloud-managed LTE routers built for IoT, M2M, and industrial networks. With an embedded modem, the Cradlepoint IBR600C Series is ideal for use in high availability portable or fixed applications such as surveillance cameras, digital signs, oil and gas monitoring, and Parallel Networking.
Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager enables zero-touch deployment, remote management and reporting, and NetCloud Perimeter provides reliable perimeter security for IoT and M2M device networks that can be difficult to secure with traditional networking methodologies.
The IBR600C Series is sold as part of a NetCloud Package for IoT networks, that includes a subscription to the NetCloud Service, continuous modem and software feature enhancements, 24×7 support, on-demand training, and limited lifetime warranty.
NetCloud Features for IoT & SOHO
The Cradlepoint IBR600C router is part of a NetCloud IoT or SOHO Package, an all-inclusive networking service comprised of support, hardware, and software services.
- Business intelligence and remote cloud management
- Purpose-built hardware
- 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
- Embedded Category 4 LTE modem
- Dual-SIM with Auto-Carrier Switching
- Dedicated and portable connectivity for remote workforce
- Semi-ruggedized for industrial applications
- Extend the service with NetCloud SDK and API
- Dual-modem support with COR Extensibility Dock
- Passive GPS