Instant Connectivity Where You Need It
Viasat Nomadic Satellite Services Delivered by Expedition Communications
Empower the way your remote workers communicate with Viasat nomadic satellite services delivered by Expedition Communications. By leveraging Viasat's high-capacity Ka-band satellite system you give your remote workers a fast internet connection and the ability to work more efficiently. Whether in the heart of a major city or beyond on-land communications, Viasat's managed service delivers more information quicker while remaining cost efficient with the industry's most affordable satellite bandwidth.
Viasat's high-speed satellite service delivers IP access instantly regardless of local infrastructure or location. Additionally, it has the power and flexibility to either support a single user or a large network of remote employees in the field. Nomadic satellite services communication links can be set up anywhere making it the perfect choice compared to other services like legacy satellite, microwave, and terrestrial services.
- Nationwide U.S. coverage with the fastest IP access to anywhere
- Delivers up to 18 Mbps downstream and 5 Mbps upstream
- Customized plans scaled to meet your enterprise business needs
- Pre-paid plans to secure a specific amount of data
- Pay-as-you-go plans for greater flexibility
Connect Your Remote Workers With Viasat Satellite Internet Today?
Connectivity for Various Types of Remote Workers
- Oil & Gas: Quick, reliable access for remote teams even under the most difficult working conditions and for as long as you need, from a day to months. Easily move service from location to location. Monitor remote access and command-and-control messages through a secure network infrastructure.
- Military & Government: When security is your main concern, you can be sure that Viasat nomadic satellite services were launched with that in mind. We offer cost-effective, secure, and comprehensive access for military and government agencies.
- Business Continuity: Enable critical communication to nationally or regionally distributed relief organizations when existing communication systems are unavailable or insufficient.
- Centralized Infrastructure: Connect remote workers to the enterprise through the internet, email, and standard office applications, enable off-site video surveillance monitoring or storage and act as the primary connectivity point during disaster recovery.
- Events: Stream live news and events from the field in high-definition. Provide Wi-Fi for thousands of spectators and vendors with affordable, high-speed IP access.