Setting up your EXPLORER 300 is quick and easy. Just plug in a laptop or PDA, or use the Bluetooth interface, point the antenna towards the BGAN satellite – and you are online.
EXPLORER 300 is based on the same core technology as EXPLORER 500 and 700. Making it easy for you to switch between these three models as they have identical interfaces.
All EXPLORER terminals take into account ease of use. They are highly customizable, they boast a plug and play capability, and give you simplicity, functionality and versatility even if you are new to satellite communication.
- Simultaneous voice and data communications over BGAN
- High-speed data transfer up to 384 kbps
- Seamless global coverage
- Support for streaming IP at 32, 64 kbps
- Standard LAN, Bluetooth and phone/fax interfaces
- Easy system setup and operation
- Lightweight, splash and dust proof design
- Robust, reliable and durable design