Both military and government agencies rely on VSAT systems to ensure the successful transfer of critical information and communications. Whether on the ground or in the field, military and government VSAT systems network countless people and global locations.
As a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) and roots in U.S. Army telecommunications and Satcom, the team at Expedition Communications understands the many unique needs in implementing military-grade satellite communications systems.
Expedition Communications specializes in military and government VSAT and satellite internet. Clients gain secure and cost-effective satellite-based solutions fit for military and government agencies.
- Broadband Satellite Internet Connection
- Wireless Access with VPN acceleration
- Fixed Terminals with Multi-site Networking
- Rapid Deployment Satellite Systems
- Flyaway “Case-Based” Systems
- Vehicle Mounted Systems
- Semi-Permanent Fixed Satellite Solutions
- Multi-Band Antenna Options - Ka-Band and Ku-Band
- Comms-on-the-Pause (COTP)
- On-site Installation, Deployment, and Maintenance
Commercial and Government Codes
- CAGE Code- 51FB8
- NAICS Codes- 517410, 611420, 811219
- PSC Codes- 5805, D316, AJ46, H358, R426, R497, R425, D399
Expedition Communications has been a trusted partner with many federal and state agencies, including the Transportation Security Administration, the U.S. Coast Guard, The U.S. Department of Interior, The California Water Department, the New York Federal Reserve Bank and more.
Customization and Adaptability
Adaptability in military and government IT architecture is key, as needs and situations often change. That’s why all solutions are evaluated for short-term and long-range planning needs to give clients flexibility and agility in their operations.