The Cradlepoint IBR1700 LTE router is designed for the most demanding requirements of first responders, mobile command centers, public and private transit, commercial truck fleets, and near-shore vessels. With vehicles running on-board public WiFi and direct-to-cloud applications, mobile networks require exceptional security. Offering multi-zone firewalls, IDS/IPS, Internet security, and FIPS 140-2 certification, Cradlepoint mitigates security risks for mobile networks and users.
The IBR1700 is sold as part of a NetCloud Package for mobile networks, that includes a subscription to the NetCloud Service, continuous modem and software feature enhancements, 24×7 support, on-demand training, and limited lifetime warranty.
The purpose-built router
Cradlepoint endpoints provide industry-leading, Gigabit-Class LTE connectivity as well as Ethernet and Wi-Fi. These purpose-built endpoints are sold as part of a NetCloud Package that includes a subscription to the NetCloud Service, continuous modem and software feature enhancements, 24×7 support, on-demand training, and limited lifetime warranty.
NetCloud Features for Mobile
Cradlepoint IBR1700 Series router is part of a NetCloud Mobile package, an all-inclusive networking service comprised of support, hardware, and software services.
- Business intelligence and remote cloud management
- Purpose-built hardware
- 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
- World’s first mobile router with Gigabit-speeds for LTE, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet delivering best-in-class enterprise grade performance
- Field-upgradable with second modem for continuous connectivity (with second wireless carrier)
- Precision GPS with dead-reckoning enables advanced location-based applications
- OBD-II support with accessory cable for vehicle health and diagnostics reporting
- Extensibility with GPIOs, NetCloud SDK and API for customizable solutions
- Unified edge security including multi-zone firewalls, IDS/IPS, and Internet security
- FIPS 140-2 Inside versions available
- Certified on multiple public safety networks
- 5G ready and able to act as controller for external 5G adapters