FCC C-Band Transition and 5G Upgrades
The FCC’s C-Band transition to make room for 5G is underway – the C-Band alliance is estimating over 175k systems will be impacted, affecting countless broadcasters and telecommunications providers. To mitigate the move, major satellite operators are expected to launch more than 13 new satellites.
This means that for TV and radio broadcasters there could be major challenges ahead. Therefore, Expedition Communications is offering transition services to migrate and update satellite antennas, filters, LNB’s, IRDs, and other necessary components.
Our industry expertise, nationwide team of satellite engineers, and existing relationships with fleet operators such as Intelsat, Eutelsat, and SES, make us a prefered transition provider.
End-to-End C-Band Transition Services
- A nationwide team of certified satellite engineers
- Site Surveys and Inspections
- Satellite System Refresh and Upgrades
- All equipment needs
- Technical Support
- Repeak/Repoint Services
- On-going Maintenance Services
- Preventive Maintenance Services
- 24/7 Network Operations Centers (NOCs)
- Interference solutions with 5G Interference PLL LNB’s and 5G Band pass filters
Talk with an Expert Today
Fill out the form below or for faster service call +1 877-410-8101.